April 15, 2021 Virtual ASQ Online Hands-On Learning Session
More about the Learning Session
April 15, 2021
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET
Zoom video conference
1 day (7 hours including lunch and breaks)
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Up to 10
Attend a live, interactive virtual learning session for ASQ® Online! Led by an experienced and engaging Implementation Specialist, you’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently use ASQ Online.
This hands-on, activity-driven session will cover how to
- set up an account—understanding system roles, entering account information, entering keycodes, adding users, adjusting user permissions, creating custom fields, importing and exporting data
- manage participant data—setting up child and caregiver profiles, searching for individual child records, setting reminders and follow up tasks
- manage screenings—adding screening results, scoring and reviewing results, tracking future screenings
- communicate with families—printing and customizing documents, creating mail-out campaigns, sharing follow-up activities
- use Family Access—customizing your webpage, sharing the URL with parents, reviewing and accepting completed screens
- use reports—understanding the 20+ available reports, running reports, determine best report to analyze data and discover trends
- use support—learn how to make the best use of the help system to find answers and locate available resources
Who should attend?
This virtual learning session is suitable for every level of ASQ Online user, including administrators and providers. New users will learn how to integrate the online system with their current processes, and existing users will get tips on how to better utilize their system getting the maximum benefit. ASQ users considering implementing ASQ Online are welcome to attend.
Space is limited to enable thorough coverage of material and personal attention.
INSTITUTE REGISTRATION cutoff date: March 15, 2021
SUBSTITUTION/CANCELLATION: Cancellations are non-refundable.
*Registration may be closed prior to the cutoff date due to reaching maximum capacity.
Your registration fee will include a 1-day virtual training where participants will learn how efficiently and effectively use ASQ Online. Additionally, you will receive practice forms and handouts.
About the Training
You must provide your own laptop or tablet for this training and Wi-Fi/Internet service. We will provide the Zoom link and the ASQ Online demo account. Training materials will be shipped directly to you at your preferred mailing address prior to the session. Space is limited.
Get the most out of your ASQ training—attend an ASQ Institute!