Coming Soon: AEPS-3
Get Ready for AEPS-3
Is every young child you work with making real progress? With AEPS®-3, early childhood programs will reimagine their practices and do better for the children and families they serve.
That’s because AEPS-3 delivers on the promise of other early childhood tools: it gives you the most accurate, useful child data and a proven way to turn data into action across everything you do.
Goal setting, IFSP/IEP development, classroom teaching and intervention, progress monitoring, family communication—it’s all integrated in the AEPS-3 linked system, to support collaboration and help you reach your goals.
What’s New to AEPS-3
• Continuous, seamless test for birth to 6 years (the most-requested change by AEPS users!)
• Coverage of the critical areas of early literacy and math
• Ready-Set — a shorter new measure focused on school readiness skills
• Reimagined tiered curriculum organized around routines and activities
• For a closer look at all that’s new to AEPS-3, please see our sneak peek slide deck.
AEPS-3 Complete Kit
Get everything you need to start using AEPS-3 in your program.
- 5 volumes (User’s Guide, Assessment, Beginning Curriculum, Growing Curriculum, Ready Curriculum)
- Two 5-packs of the Child Observation Data Form
- 10-pack of the Family Report
- 10-pack of the Ready-Set
- A pack of 9 Quick Reference Guides
- A USB with all AEPS-3 forms in English and Spanish
See the full list here.
Get an inside look at AEPS-3 test items
The AEPS-3 Test items were thoroughly revised to reflect current expectations of children. See the new and updated items with this filled-in version of the AEPS-3 Child Observation Data Form for all 8 developmental areas, including the new Literacy and Math areas.
Questions about AEPS-3
If you have questions about the new edition, questions about AEPSi, or want a custom quote for your organization, please contact your regional sales rep.
Stay up-to-date on the latest AEPS-3 developments