About the seminar
Speakers from the EMRG Board
Number of participants
Maximum of 50
$6,900 for two days
AEPS®-3: A Linked System of Assessment, Evaluation, and Intervention
Make the most of the brand-new, thoroughly updated AEPS-3 system
Participants will learn how to use the AEPS-3 linked system to assess, set goals, plan teaching and intervention, monitor young children’s progress, and support the participation and involvement of families. The step-by-step approach taken by our expert speakers makes AEPS-3 accessible for all providers and shows how using AEPS can improve program efficiency and outcomes for children and their families.
This two-day training will cover
- an overview of AEPS-3, including the system’s organization and 8 developmental areas
- best practices for test administration, including authentic assessment, virtual assessment, and group assessment
- scoring of the assessment, including qualified scoring options new to the third edition
- use of AEPS-3 for eligibility determination
- development of IFSP and IEP goals using assessment data
- linking AEPS-3 data with teaching and intervention using the new multi-tiered, activity-based curriculum
- an introduction to the new Ready-Set measure for measuring school readiness
- working with families throughout the assessment and intervention process
Through hands-on activities and video exercises, participants will delve deeply into the material, gaining an in-depth understanding of the most powerful assessment and curriculum system for ensuring that every young child makes real progress.
Product requirements for the training are determined by the age range of the children you serve and whether staff will be co-located during the virtual training.
Who will benefit from this seminar?
Early interventionists, early childhood educators in general and special education, home visitors, administrators, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists
Request more information
Two-day seminar providing in-depth training on the AEPS-3