Fully redesigned online management system for AEPS-3
AEPSinteractive (AEPS®i) was specially designed to make your job easier and help you seamlessly link assessment, goal/outcome development, teaching/intervention, and evaluation.
A highly secure, mobile-friendly system for use with AEPS®-3, AEPSi will help you shorten assessment time, meet OSEP reporting mandates, conduct aggregate reporting, and most importantly focus on children, not paperwork.
A powerful, time-saving system, AEPSi helps you:
- shorten assessment time. Save time with the ability to score all items in a strand or goal with one click and functionality that allows you to copy scores from previous assessments. And with the assessment activities, you can complete the entire AEPS-3 Test or AEPS-3 Ready-Set for up to 5 children at a time.
- focus on children, not paperwork. AEPSi automatically scores the AEPS-3 Test and AEPS-3 Ready-Set and generates your paperwork: score summaries, graphs of children’s progress, lists of IFSP/IEP targets, and more.
- meet OSEP reporting mandates. At no extra charge, AEPSi offers an automated, one-click OSEP report based on an expertly validated crosswalk between AEPS-3 and OSEP Indicators #3 (Part C) and #7 (Part B, Section 619).
- conduct aggregate reporting. AEPSi Enterprise and AEPSi Hub account options allow programs in the same district, region, or state to be linked so that administrators can generate aggregate reports. (AEPSi Hub coming soon.)
- determine and/or corroborate eligibility for services. With one click, AEPSi generates a comparison of the child’s scores to empirically derived cutoff scores.
- access the easy-to-use curriculum. See at a glance the AEPS-3 items/skills addressed within each activity, teaching strategies for each tier of each curriculum level, and embedded learning opportunities for children.
What You'll Need
Custom assessments, automated scoring, robust reporting, and more.
All the technical training and support your program needs to successfully use AEPSi is covered by the subscription fee. Included with every AEPSi subscription are: an introductory web-based account set-up/walkthrough for your AEPSi system administrator, 24/7 technical support by phone and email for all users, self-guided online tutorials, online user’s manual, and extensive, regularly updated FAQs.
You might also be interested in
Join a free demo to see how the system works!