NEW! We’re happy to announce that all Brookes ebooks are now available as convenient, DRM-free EPUB files. That means when you buy a Brookes ebook, you’ll now be able to read it on any of the devices you own.
The flexible new format of our ebooks lets you:
- search the whole text and find what you need in seconds
- easily highlight and annotate your book
- adjust your text size
- keep your books handy on one tablet or laptop for easy reference
You can find these ebooks in our online store available for immediate download, or through your favorite retail or library reseller. If you don’t see the ebook you want, check back soon—we add new titles often!
For more information see our ebook FAQs.
E-book Download Instructions
- You can browse all our available ebooks in the Ebook category on our website. When you’re ready to buy, add the ebook you want to your shopping cart and then check out through our secure website. Be sure to create an account during the checkout process (or log in to your existing account), since your account is where you’ll be able to access your ebook files for future downloads.
- After you complete your order, you’ll be taken to an order confirmation screen. This screen will contain links to download all the ebooks you’ve ordered. Your confirmation email will also contain links to download your ebooks.
- Once you download your ebook, you can transfer it to the reader of your choice on your desktop/laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
Note: Amazon Kindle uses a proprietary format for ebooks (MOBI). If you want to read a Brookes ebook on your Kindle, you can either purchase it through Amazon directly or convert the EPUB file to a MOBI file. (There are several online tutorials to walk you through this conversion process.)