We accept permission requests for limited reuse of our copyrighted material. To make a request, please fill out our Permission Request Form below.
Please note that because of the high volume of requests we receive, permission requests may take a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks to process.
Before you submit a request, please note the following:
- Brookes Publishing is a member of the Copyright Clearance Center, or CCC. Please visit the CCC’s website first to see if permission can be granted to you through their services. Our form should only be completed if the material is not available via CCC.
- Be sure that the material in which you are interested belongs to Brookes Publishing. If the material is credited to another source, please direct your request to the appropriate copyright holder.
- Fees are determined by the type of request and the amount of material requested.
- Permission is granted on a non-exclusive, one-time-use only basis.
- As stated above, requests typically take a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks to process. Please do not follow up unless it has been at least 8 weeks since you submitted your request.
- After 8 weeks, you can send email to email@example.com for a status update on your request.
- Tighter deadlines can be accommodated with rush processing. This will incur an additional fee.
- Your request may be returned to you if:
- The request form is incomplete. Please fill in all required fields to help expedite the processing of your request.
- Your request can be fulfilled by CCC.
If a fee has been assessed, full payment is due on or before publication or use. Your payment must reference the permission invoice/tracking number assigned to your agreement. Please make your check payable to Brookes Publishing and send it to:
P.O. Box 10624
Baltimore, MD 21285-0624
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.