How Story Friends helps young children learn
- Teaches new language skills through explicit teaching and modeling
- Teaches new vocabulary words through repeated readings of storybooks
- Teaches comprehension skills through multiple exposures to vocabulary
- Teaches listening skills through interaction with audio recordings
- Teaches critical thinking skills through interactive books that engage and challenge young minds
- Teaches social-emotional skills through books that encourage prosocial behavior
Want to try it?
We’re offering a special product preview of Story Friends, and we want you to be a part of it! Stay tuned for your chance to get a three-month trial of Story Friends, test-drive it in your classroom, and see firsthand how it boosts young children’s early literacy skills.
Want to learn more about Story Friends or order it for your program?
Get a Story Friends sampler and learn about the benefits, implementation steps, and research.Learn More
Walk through Story Friends step by step with these three professional development modules.Learn More
Take a quick peek at one of the engaging Story Friends storybooks, Leo Loses His Roar.Learn More