Transition to AEPS-3
AEPSi users: We’re here to help you transition with ease
AEPS-3 is now here—and a better-than-ever online system is just around the corner! Starting in January 2023, programs using AEPSi can transition to the enhanced new online system to assess children with AEPS-3.
With the new AEPSi, you’ll be able to use the AEPS-3 linked system in a completely updated, powerful online system. AEPSi for AEPS-3 has built-in benefits for your program:
- AEPS-3 at your fingertips. With the new AEPSi, you’ll have the new AEPS-3 assessment—now a seamless test for birth to 6 years with essential Literacy and Math areas and clearer examples and illustrations to support accurate scoring—as well as the tiered curriculum, and much more.
- Mobile-friendly access. Use AEPSi on the go: on your tablet or phone, at a home visit, or anywhere in your classroom.
- Robust reporting. Run unlimited child, class, and program reports, exportable as CSV files.
- Convenient parent engagement. You asked, we answered: coming in 2023, parents will be able to complete family forms easily online, making AEPS-3 more convenient for families and for you.
- Vital Enterprise and Hub options. Big news for big accounts—you now can choose an Enterprise account that puts you in control of managing multiple programs, transferring children, exporting data, and running unlimited aggregate reports. Or choose a Hub account to connect Pro and Enterprise accounts and centralize the data you need.
- Easy to use. You’ll save time and make your work easier than ever with the dynamic new interface and design.
Take these 4 steps to transition to AEPSi for AEPS-3
Get started using the powerful new online system for AEPS-3. Rest assured you can continue using the legacy AEPSi system through the next school year as you transition.
Create your transition plan.
To choose your account type, get a price quote, plan training, determine when to transition, and more, click here to contact your sales representative.
Test drive AEPSi for AEPS-3.
Starting in 2023, you can experience the new system with a 30-day free trial. Live demos will also be available. Stay tuned to register for both!
Order your print materials.
Get prepared now—order your AEPS-3 Complete Kit, explore the new edition, and access critical information about administration and scoring that’s only available in the print volumes. (For a limited time, we’re offering a 10% discount for current AEPS users. Use AEPSINT when ordering; offer expires 12/31/22.)
Get up to speed on AEPS-3
- View a sneak peek slide deck to learn about the exciting changes and updates to AEPS-3
- See new test items with this sample AEPS-3 Child Observation Data Form
- Watch webinar recordings from Fall 2021 to hear about the new edition from AEPS authors and experts
- Sign up for the AEPS newsletter to stay up-to-date on all things AEPS
Choose from 3 AEPSi account options
An AEPSi Pro annual subscription is ideal for a single program, such as a local school district or a county Head Start program. It includes tech support, online training materials, access to searchable AEPSi Help, and unlimited reports and data exports.
An AEPSi Enterprise subscription is designed for larger accounts interested in a multi-program organizational structure with a central payee, such as a state or very large district. In addition to the features included in AEPSi Pro, administrators will be able to set up and manage multiple programs, transfer children between programs, and run unlimited aggregate reports and data exports. (Requires a minimum of 1,000 child records.)
An AEPSi Hub subscription provides data oversight and reporting flexibility for states and large districts that need to connect individual AEPSi Pro and Enterprise accounts. Hub offers technical support, free online training materials, access to searchable AEPSi Help, and unlimited reports and data exports.