Online Companion Materials
Your Online Companion Materials have moved to the Brookes Download Hub!
Although you will access the materials from a new site, you will use the same code found in your book to unlock them.
Follow the steps below to register an account, and access your online companion materials:
1. Create your free account at the Brookes Download Hub
- Note for Faculty: You must use your university account email address to access faculty materials
2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Webmaster@brookespublishing.com
- If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder.
3. After clicking the link, click “Log in” or “go back to homepage”, and then log into your account.
4. Click “Redeem Code” at the top of the page, enter the access code found in the front of your Brookes book, click “redeem”.
*Please note: Not all books require a code to access their online companion materials. If your book does not contain an access code in the beginning pages, you can skip this step and simply search for your book on the Download Hub to view its companion materials.