April 2019 ASQ® Online Hands-On Learning Session
More about the Learning Session
April 4, 2019
1 day (7 hours plus lunch and break)
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Up to 20
Attend a live, interactive learning session for ASQ® Online! Led by an experienced and engaging Implementation Specialist, you’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently use ASQ Online.
This hands-on, activity-driven session will cover how to
- set up an account—understanding system roles, entering account information, entering keycodes, adding users, adjusting user permissions, creating custom fields, importing and exporting data
- manage participant data—setting up child and caregiver profiles, searching for individual child records, setting reminders and follow up tasks
- manage screenings—adding screening results, scoring and reviewing results, tracking future screenings
- communicate with families—printing and customizing documents, creating mail-out campaigns, sharing follow-up activities
- use Family Access—customizing your webpage, sharing the URL with parents, reviewing and accepting completed screens
- use reports—understanding the 20+ available reports, running reports, determine best report to analyze data and discover trends
- use support—learn how to make the best use of the help system to find answers and locate available resources
Who should attend?
This learning session is suitable for every level of ASQ Online user, including administrators and providers. New users will learn how to integrate the online system with their current processes and existing users will get tips on how to better utilize their system getting the maximum benefit. ASQ users considering implementing ASQ Online are welcome to attend.
This is a hands-on training. Attendees will be logging into the ASQ Online system and practicing tasks to reinforce learning after the instructor demonstrates them. Bring your own device (laptop or tablet with internet capability).
Space is limited to enable thorough coverage of material and personal attention.
REGISTRATION cutoff date: March 25, 2019
* Registration may be closed prior to the cutoff date due to reaching maximum capacity.
No problem, see our most frequently asked questions, and read on for details about this institute.
Your registration fee will include a 1-day training where participants will learn how efficiently and effectively use ASQ Online. Additionally, you will receive practice forms and handouts. Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks will be provided for participants.
Register using a purchase order
You may register using a PO with the individual registration form.
Learn everything you need to know to instruct your colleagues in using Ages & Stages Questionnaires®, Third Edition (ASQ®-3), and Ages & Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional, Second Edition (ASQ®:SE-2) to screen infants and young children for developmental and social-emotional delays.
About the Training
8700 Lyra Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43240
Phone: (614) 885-1600
Fax: (614) 885-1605
This training session occurs Thursday, April 4, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio. Training is held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with morning and afternoon breaks and lunch. Registration cost includes training materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
We recommend flying into John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), located approximately 15 miles (20 minutes) from the Hilton Columbus/Polaris.
The Hotel offers complimentary self-parking. The Hotel offers a Courtesy Shuttle to/from John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH).
Get the most out of your ASQ training—attend an ASQ Institute!